Adventurer Club is filled with special memories and special times. Ceremonies will heighten the significance of special times, allowing children to share these moments with others in a memorable way. Ceremonies are an integral part of Adventurers. They help to reinforce values, pass on traditions, recognize accomplishments, strengthen friendships, and give life to the beliefs set down in the Pledge and Law.
Several kinds of ceremonies have become part of Adventurer tradition. These include:
- Induction - to welcome new members and the old ones renew their commitment to the pledge and Law.
- Blessing Service - parents bless their children by affirming to them their value in the eyes of their parents and in the eyes of God.
- Baptismal Recognition Service -
- Adventurer Sabbath – to promote church members awareness of Adventurer Ministries.
- Investiture - Adventurers receive recognition for special accomplishments and celebrate their passage to the next level.
- Other types of ceremonies that sometimes take less planning, or may even happen spontaneously:
- Flag Ceremony - to honor the Flag of our Country
- Opening/Closing - the beginning or end of a meeting